Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Obedience Now!

I just received my support report from the office and I look at this form on the screen of my computer and I am amazed at the names I see before my eyes! Old friends.... loved ones... new friends, just a small group of folks that God has privileged me with over the years to call them my people. But the thing that makes me smile more than anything else is that they listened to God speak to them. They answered a whisper in their ear. They were obedient to obey the voice of the Master. Supporting a missionary is not about the person who goes.... it's not about where they go.... I believe it is about obeying God. It's the knowing that all we have we do not own. You can not out give God. God calls... we answer! We call.... God answers! You just gotta love the Lord! He is so good:)

No comments: