Thursday, March 1, 2007

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I must say that staying home to cozy in is a good thing for the soul. Even if it is the weather that makes me stay here. I wish I would have done it more when my children were growing up. Now the days have come that when I am home, it's just me and MacGyver and Magpie my cats. The weather is and has been so nasty that I don't think I would even go out for a soda. Well, maybe, I don't know, I made sure I had some. I know that I would more than likely go for coffee if it were morning!

I have been studing the book of Daniel with some friends and we have been having a blast learning about the life of this man who made up his mind before hand to be obedient to God. Yup, that's who I want to be when I grow up (the female version) a Daniel. Would that make me Danelle? I guess I'll just stay Big Mamma. You just have to know who you are these days. A child of the King!

No comments: