Sunday, March 4, 2007

Finding our way Part ll

Finding our Way. I must have stared at this line of words for hours. Finding our way. Isn't that what we seem to attempt to do all of our lives? I leave the house and I am finding my way to work, or the grocery store, or to practice music, or church, or somewhere for a good cup of coffee. Finding our way. A friend once told me not too long ago. "I think I have finally figured it out, what this thing is that is inside of all of us! We want to go home, we are all looking for our way home. Eternity, with Christ in heaven, home" My heart and my soul long to be near God, to sit at His feet and listen to His voice. Finding our way. When we know someone who is lost, their souls unsure of where they might spend eternity, looking for a way. We have to take their hand and walk along side of them, encourage them, pray for them, speak the truth to them, to love on them. Finding our Way. We will dance and dance and sing in heaven. Finding our way will lead to finding His way.
Finding our way to His way

2 comments:

Rosco said...

It's looking good!

bjgh said...

Pastor Bob writes most of the songs for our band "Steeplechase". Your posting brought to mind one of our songs, "Find a Way". Here is the chorus:

Find a way to live with each other
Love one another like a sister, like a brother
Find a way, repair what's broken
Acts of healing, Mercy spoken
Find a way ...